Pebbles are a fantastic addition to your garden. Our river pebbles are
crafted by Mother Nature and then hand-sorted under the watchful eye of
our experts. We ensure there’s a mixture of all sorts of shapes
– squares, circles, rectangles and all the other decorative shapes that
Mother Nature can come up with – sizes, and colours.
We source our stones from a variety of sources; from the beach, to raging
river rapids and softy flowing streams. You’ll be amazed at the
difference our decorative pebbles can make to your backyard, garden or
Applications for Our Pebbles
- Scatter around paver stepping-stones: Scattering our garden pebbles around paving stones will give you something
smooth and natural to compliment your pavers. Use a similar colour to
blend the river pebbles and the pavers, or make the pavers really pop
by choosing a contrasting colour.
- Create a dry riverbed: Dry riverbeds are a fantastic way to use the dead space that runs along
the side of your house. Because our landscaping pebbles have been smoothed
out by nature, they’re also far more comfortable to walk on than
crushed up quarry rocks.
- Backyard pond: Our decorative pebbles make for the perfect base and surrounding for a
backyard pond. There’s nothing quite as soothing as a little pond
with a trickle of water—our beautiful stones will only add to that
- Pebble garden: Match some Yuccas, succulents or other dry-bed varieties with our beautiful
pebbles for a garden bed that resembles nature itself. No need to mulch
and you don’t need much water to create a beautiful backyard garden.
- Japanese garden: Pebbles are used extensively in Zen gardening because they aren’t
disturbed by rain and wind. Not only do Japanese gardens look incredible,
the act of raking your garden can be therapeutic and provide a moment
of contemplation or meditation. Plant some beautiful vegetation in amongst
the rocks and you have a centrepiece in your backyard that will take you
away to another place.
- Plant pots: Whether they’re indoor or outdoor, pebbles make a fantastic addition
to your pots. They look so much better than plain dirt and so much more
natural than bark. They can also help to lock moisture in the soil and
they stop inquisitive pets from scratching out all the goodness.
- Mosaic: For the creative types, our river pebbles are perfect for creating a mosaic.
You can create any design you like by creating lines and swirls out of
similar coloured and shaped pebbles, or just create a beautiful mish-mash.
- Terrariums: Terrariums are becoming a feature in every house and there’s no better
addition to your terrarium than our pebbles. They look completely natural
and will add a visual interest to your window into the plant world.
- Indoor decorations: Put decorative pebbles in a glass with a flower and you have the fantastic
bedside table companion. Put some blue tack on a pebble and attach a candle
and you have an unexpected candlestick holder. Or engrave someone specials
name into a pebble and you have the perfect gift or paper holder.
Our current range of pebbles is available in 10kg or 20 kg bags. We have
no set limits when it comes to purchasing. Whether you need to buy a bagful,
or a truck full, we can source whatever you need at a reasonable price.
Our river pebbles are so much more than a bunch of rocks. We have hand-selected
them to ensure that they are the best that Mother Nature can produce.
With an almost endless amount of uses, Premier Pavers pebbles will be
a welcome addition to your landscaping and home decorating efforts.
What size pebbles are available?
We have two sizes of pebbles in stock: small and large.
- Our small pebbles are 10mm – 30mm in diameter.
- Our large pebbesl are 40mm – 60mm in diameter.
What colours do pebbles come in?
Pebbles come in a rainbow of colours! Currently in stock we have:
- Lava Black
- Bali Grey
How many pebbles do I need?
To cover one square meter of space with one layer of pebbles, you need
approximately 2-3 10kg bags of the small pebbles, or 3-4 10kg bags of
the large pebbles.